Client Meetings at Chiltern House are now available
To help us ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff, we recommend that facemasks are worn whilst moving around the building and removed once seated, this is on a voluntary basis and is not a mandatory requirement. Please also utilise the hand sanitisers available for your protection.
Advisory protocol for visitors
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Chiltern House and are pleased to share with you the following information and guidelines on how we are maintaining a COVID-secure environment. Our offices and client meeting room have been adapted to incorporate social distancing and additional sanitisation measures, tailored specifically to the nature of each visit.
Prior to the meeting
When arranging your meeting, your host will ask you to declare that you:
- Do not have any of the symptoms typically associated with COVID-19- cough, high temperature, shortness of breath
- Have not travelled to any affected or quarantined areas in the past 14 days
- Have not come into close contact with anyone suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19, nor undergone self-isolation in the past 14 days due to COVID-19 symptoms displayed by someone in your household.
Your Adviser will also confirm that they do not have any of the above conditions.
Should your circumstances change in the period leading up to your meeting, please notify us immediately.
When you arrive at our offices
- Parking will be available as usual in our visitor spaces.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment as we are operating a strict staggered meeting timetable to maintain social distancing and arriving late may result in you missing your meeting.
- Your host will meet you in reception and ask you to provide contact details for our records should it be necessary for us to have to contact NHS Track & Trace after your visit. This in information will be held for 21 days only.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser on entry to the building.
- A face covering is optional whilst moving around the building. We can provide one for you or you are welcome to bring and wear your own.
After your meeting
If you feel unwell and develop COVID symptoms in the seven days following your visit, please notify us.
We will contact you if, within seven days of your meeting, we become aware of COVID symptoms being developed by a person with whom you were in contact with during your visit.
We will be reviewing our procedures as the situation evolves and any feedback you are able to provide us about your meeting experience would be gratefully received to ensure that we can sustain a safe and efficient environment for our clients and visitors. You can give this feedback to your host, or by emailing our Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org