Client Meetings at Chiltern House:
To help us ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff, please take a moment to read the guidelines below prior to your visit.
Advisory protocol for visitors
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Chiltern House and are pleased to share with you the following information and guidelines on how we are maintaining a COVID-secure environment.
Our offices and Client meeting room have been adapted to incorporate social distancing and additional sanitisation measures, tailored specifically to the nature of each visit. We have reduced the number of client meeting rooms to one and this will be sanitised prior to your visit and again on your departure.
Prior to the meeting
For the safety and wellbeing of our employees and colleagues if you are unable to sign our declaration (also available for download at the bottom of this page) that will be sent to you, you will not be able to attend client meetings at our offices.
When arranging your meeting, your host will ask you to declare that you:
- Do not have any of the symptoms typically associated with COVID-19- cough, high temperature, shortness of breath
- Have not travelled to any affected or quarantined areas in the past 14 days
- Have not come into close contact with anyone suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19, nor undergone self-isolation in the past 14 days due to COVID-19 symptoms displayed by someone in your household.
Should your circumstances change at any time please ensure that you notify us immediately.
When you arrive at our offices
- Parking will be available as usual in our visitor spaces.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment as we are operating a strict staggered meeting timetable to maintain social distancing and arriving late may result in you missing your meeting.
- Please do not come into the building before your allocated meeting time.
- Your host will meet you in reception and ask you to provide contact details for our records should it be necessary for us to have to contact NHS Track & Trace, before they show you through to your meeting room.
- This information will be held for 21 days only.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser on entry to the building.
- A face covering are to be worn at all times whilst in the building. We can provide one for you or you are welcome to bring and wear your own.
During the meeting
- We will not be providing refreshments during meetings, but you are welcome to bring your own bottle of water or sealed drink with you.
- We are also adhering to government advice in relation to the use of air conditioning, which means it can be warm in our offices on hot days, so please dress appropriately for the temperature and your comfort.
- At this time, each meeting is restricted to a maximum of 2 hours and your host is instructed to make sure that your meeting concludes on time
- At the end of your meeting, your host will guide you out of the office following the directional social distancing measures.
After your meeting
If you feel unwell and develop COVID symptoms in the seven days following your visit, please notify us.
We will contact you if, within seven days of your meeting, we become aware of COVID symptoms being developed by a person with whom you were in contact with during your visit.
We will be reviewing our procedures as the situation evolves and any feedback you are able to provide us about your meeting experience would be gratefully received to ensure that we can sustain a safe and efficient environment for our clients and visitors. You can give this feedback to your host, or by emailing our Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download our guidelines and declaration form here